Boulder County Kids
includes a Calendar of Events section in each issue
with listings for
Dance & Theater
listings are FREE prioritized upon the following:
1. Local annual or free dated events that
benefit nonprofit organizations.
2. Advertisers offering workshops, classes, or lessons
with or without fees. Dated events only please.
3. Non-advertisers who are charging for their programs
(only on a space available basis). Dated events
4. Camp programs are NOT listed in the Calendar Section
for the Summer issue. Birthday Parties and After School
programs may be listed in our Directory sections with
a fee. Please see our directory listing at Directory
Listings for more information.
5. Please limit your listings to one per
month so we may accommodate everyone. We run out of
space every issue and we ask that you make your listings
All listings should be for children or families
and are listed at the discretion of the publisher. Publisher
may limit listings to one per month. Please limit your
length so we may accomodate all of our requests.
Calendar submissions must be
1. Click here: Calendar
Entry Submission Form.
2. Enter your data in the boxes provided.
3. Click the "Submit Calendar Entry"
Not on our Calendar E-Mail Reminder List? Send an
with the subject: REMINDER
REQUEST and we will send you blind copy
reminders every quarter with our space deadlines and
event submission deadlines.
or comments? Send E-Mail to